CALL US: 336-617-6015
Quality Nor Quantity
Stud Service Contract
1.The stud service fee for this contract is $2,500. The stud service fee is due upon service. I guarantee the female bred, to be pregnant and result in at least two live puppies. If the first breeding results in no pregnancy, including false pregnancy, no live puppies, or less then two live puppies, I will guarantee one additional breeding within a 12 month period of first breeding. If there is no pregnancy after the second attempt, there can be 1 additional attempt, or transfer the fee/service to another Dam.
2. One tie constitutes a successful breeding. We guarantee a single tie to result in pregnancy and live puppies. We allow up to three ties within a minimum of 24 hours between each tie if the Stud and Dam are willing.
3. The Dam owner will notify Sire owner, no later than 70 days after mating if no pregnancy results from the mating. Failure to do so will result in no return breeding service being provided.
4. The Dam will have a negative brucellosis test within 30 days prior to breeding with proof of results from Veterinary or laboratory.
5. Stud will travel to Dam within 2 hours. Owner must be prepared to fully restrain Dam during live cover breeding (only if needed).
6. If Dam stays at Sire’s residence during breeding, Dam owner must be available to pick up Dam within 24 hours of breeding.
7. Dam must be free from ticks and fleas prior to breeding.
8. Throughout the duration of the contract any changes to contact information of Sire owner and Dam owner must be communicated in a timely manner.
If you have read, understand, and agree to the above terms, please fill out an application and write stud service in the addition comments. Please include your dam's weight, breed, and expected heat cycle. Once your application is approved I will email you directly with the stud contract.